Canadian Engineering & Inspection Ltd (CANEIL) is a leader in western Canada for pressure equipment asset integrity management in oil, gas, and power generation industries. Our practice is focused on compliance and asset integrity in the areas of engineering and consulting services, inspection services, and asset integrity management. CANEIL offers a very competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program or bonus
- Excellent group health benefits
- RRSP plan
Our company always seeks qualified, motivated, and experienced people like you.
Currently we are accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Phased-Array Ultrasonic (UT) Technician
- Junior/ Intermediate Engineer
- API 653 Tank Inspector
- Visual Inspector (API 510, NB, and/or ABSA IPV/IBPV)
- NDE Technician (CGSB UT, MT and/or PT)
- CWB Level 2 Inspector
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.