Phased Array Ultrasonic (PAUT) Technician
This position is for a permanent, full-time role. The applicant must have current CGSB UT Level 2 certification (PCN will be an asset) and experience in conducting Hydroform scanning. PCN PAUT or CSWIP PAUT certification is beneficial.
Benefits: Offered after 3 months of employment
- Drugs – 80% coverage
- Vision Care- Eye exam coverage
- Hospital Coverage
- Medical services and Supplies – 80% coverage
- Paramedical Practitioners – 80% coverage
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Critical illness benefits
- RRSP matching program starts after 1 year of service with CANEIL
Candidates living outside the greater Edmonton area will be considered for relocation assistance.
We will be in contact with suitable candidates. Please do not phone our office looking for information on the hiring process as we cannot give out that information.
If interested in this role, please apply through our job posting on Indeed. Due to the high volume of applications received, please do not phone our office.